At Connersville Middle School We Believe that:
* All stakeholders are responsible for a respectful, consistent, safe, positive and orderly environment creating a sense of belonging.
* Professional development needs to be more focused to support teachers in developing their instruction and environment to attain the goals at CMS,
* Parents, school, and community must be actively involved stakeholders in the development of a common goal for students to become contributing, responsible, and successful young adults.
* The state standards constitute the core of the curriculum.
* All staff must commit to work together to provide all students the opportunity to progress.
* We must challenge and give all students the opportunity to reach their highest potential.